Gratitude |

by - 11:24



Good things happen to those who are thankful.

Sitting here in the hospital, waiting for my turn to see the doc and just thinking at how Blessed I am these few weeks (yes, again). I'm always very grateful for what I have and for everything that has happened not because I 'choose' to do so but I guess I'm just naturally like that and I think u can train yourself to be like that too if u want? Read somewhere that when u voluntarily do something for 21 times, it will turn into a habit? Haha! Try being thankful tho. In everything. So I was down with muscle spasm on my back just last week. It got so bad until I was admitted into the hospital for 3 days, 2 nights and all I did was Eat, Sleep, Physio, Repeat. 

And I got A LOT of SLEEP! After thinking about what has happened, I began to realise that maybe this was God's way of letting me finally getting some rest and sleep my body needed. It was definitely a busy year for me up until November. And I was complaining that I was tired. Physically and mentally. I easily get annoyed. So I am thankful that my back suddenly experience this so I get some good rest.

Besides that, during this time I also got to see how much I am loved! HAHAHA! It wasn't a serious condition that I was diagnosed with or anything. It was merely some muscle tense and look at my colleagues who came to see me! There were many others who weren't in the photos who came and cheered me up. I'm so glad that my family was there for me too. So coincidentally my sis was back and parents weren't working . I was treated like a princess again . 

Today many little wonderful things took place. My appointment with the Doc was supposed to be at 10.15am, I just finished my breakfast at 10am. To get to the hospital, it'll take 5 mins or so if I knew the way there. So I quickly got into my car and drove. I prayed a little prayer and got myself there on time! Yay! Knowing the this hospital, it's almost impossible to get a car park lot. Then I prayed a little prayer again, The moment I pressed the ticket, I saw someone leaving. Woohoo! I got a lot without even needing to search. Praise Jesus! So later on just now, I had my 7th physiotherapy session and as I was lying down, it came to mind that I actually wished to get a nice therapist to do the sessions for me coz I wanted someone whom I can be comfy with. I thank God for Kathleen as my therapist. She's a very gentle and sweet lady. I love her. And the final thing that happened was... During the session I was actually freezing coz my shirt was half opened and usually (in my previous 6 sessions), the therapy would end with an ice pack being placed on my back. However as I was feeling super cold just now, I prayed a little prayer once more... "God, I don't want an ice pack." Then Kathleen came in and said "today I will use a warm pack instead." I WAS ALL SMILES!!

Good things do happen to those who are thankful. Be thankful today!

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes