Twenty Seven (is) Heaven |

by - 12:55



Hello everyone! I turned 27 about 3 days ago. Hah! Now you know how OLD I am. Age is just a number okay... (Consoling myself) It doesn't mean you enjoy less when you grow older. It depends on who you surround yourself with and the small choices you make every day. 

Almost every year I have a story to tell.. How my friends and loved ones celebrate with me etc. This year, nothing new! Haha sorry I am loved. Lol! I had 5 surprises up till my real birthday. I cannot thank all my friends enough for everything they've given me. Time, effort, money and most of all - love. Serene, my bff appeared in majority of the celebrations because BFF. HAHA so thankful and grateful for this 16 years of friendship!

Joanne celebrated with me over a glamorous steamboat dinner followed by a cute little pot cake... She also got me gifts! Thanking God for a thoughtful friend...





My best friends from high school surprised me during my lunch time and some of them took Uber all the way here (30-40 mins away!). Got another cake, free lunch, balloons and presents! 








Best friends from Hard Rock, BFF & Raileighgirl surprised me for lunch time again just few days before my birthday!


When I returned to work and was really tensed while solving some mega technical problem, these people came into the meeting room with a cake and a song... They are my new colleagues! Say hi! 




Celebrated with a super yummy cake during Life Group by a bunch of church friends on Friday night. I'm carrying Elena (my god dotter) she turned 2 a day before me. Ivan on my left is just a notty disturbing person. Hahaha! Again, a surprise. Haha it's not done yet!



And to top it off, the ultimate surprise that made me cry....


These guys!! I have no words to describe how grateful I am for them. The effort the BFF and all of them just made me speechless. What have I ever done to deserve this? No idea. 

Thank you Hong, for the great hospitality at your place <3

Yummy Cake!! 




Although not mentioned much in this post, to my love, thank you for everything you've done for me. Thank you for taking me out and spending my birthday with me. <3


BFF and I... Such a talented girl! 
Thank you for setting up and clearing up the place, guys!



To Elin, Hong,Karen, Jesmine, Angeline, Carine, Jess... T H A N K Y O U ! ! 

Like I said, I am moved beyond words and have nothing much to say. Just really happy, content and feeling very blessed. 

Bring it on, 27! 

Thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Sheryn 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes