My 2 firsts & lasts |

by - 00:40


Have you ever done stuff that make you go "Ok, this is my first and my last!"? Well up until today, I have 2 specific things that I very strongly think were my first and will be my last. Here they are: 

1. Dip Dying My Hair
About 2 months or so ago, I've decided to dip dye my hair. It wasn’t a decision made overnight ok? I thought about it for a few years before I actually did it. The process was nothing but painful, although the outcome was surprisingly beautiful. I had to sit for 8 hours straight minus the 2 times of getting up and walking to the hair wash chair a few steps away. It was horrendous. I couldn’t make big movements even though my back was hurting like !&^(%. Now after 2 months or so, obviously the colour faded and to the rest of the world, my hair looks fine. Well not to me! I find the faded colour very ugly! And I refuse to do touch ups mainly because it costs money and time. Heh! So yah, I don’t want to suffer anymore. Once is enough! I dunno how other girls do this.


2. Eyelash Extension
I had my eyelashes extended 4 days ago! Whoa! A lot of people might be thinking.. Sheryn, is this you? Yes, I don’t seem like someone who would do this kinda stuff. But why not? Some things deserve a try. So I went and got them done. The process took an hour. Although I slept through the process, towards the end I could feel a stingy kinda pain on my eyes. It was very bad, I teared. And hours after the treatment I could still feel the pain. It was so bad I had to cancel watching a movie at the cinema. Besides that, I had a very bad headache too! This explains why I would never do it again. Haha there’s a Cantonese saying “oi leng moi meng” literal translation is “rather be pretty than to be alive” I guess  I don’t belong to this category, which I am kinda proud. I’m not like every other girly girls ok? I just want to live comfortably.



Thank you for reading!

Love, 
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes