daily | doings

by - 18:37

Got back from work last night and was DEAD TIRED. Now I know how hawkers feel. I literally stood for FIVE hours and got some orders mixed up (super stressful) :(  But it was all worth it! My boss gave me this!




Okay, so I got up this morning, all ready to bake some cupcakes and make fondants. Always wanted to make 'em but now with the amount of creativity and hard work needed, I'll think twice. :(  Took 6 hours to finish doing everything. So here are the cupcakes my friend and I baked. Our first time.. :) CUTIES! :D



This is me mixing the cupcake batter. It's really tough. Maybe I built some muscles from this already! 



Now don't you feel like eating all of 'em?? :)

Will be going for a conference after this. See ya! *tired*

You May Also Like

0 kind notes