We let our husbands pick our outfits for a week |

by - 16:52


I always believe in creating a little (actually a lot of) fun wherever I am, no matter how serious the situation or environment is..

While having some ideas to spice up my working week, I'm so glad to have colleagues whom I now call friends to do this together with me!

I've seen countless boyfriend/husband tags on 'I let my husband pick my outfits' on the internet and wondered what it would be like if I too, did this?

So I confidently went to my friends and made them do this with me. Without hesitance, the 3 of them agreed with excitement.

The ground rules I gave them were really simple:
1. You have to wear whatever they choose.
2. You cannot persuade them to change their minds.

So we've ended our week today and here's 5 things I noticed:

1. Our husbands like us wearing sneakers. 





2. No matter what they choose, we still (kinda) look like how we usually would dress in.





3. On the 4th day, 3 of our husbands suddenly were in sync! Noticed something in common? 





4. We could get used to having our husbands do the most dreaded routine for us every morning (What should I wear?)! 




I learned that it is not fun to be tall. Thanks, hubs for making me feel like a giant ALL DAY!

5. Day 'END', our husbands really enjoyed doing this and we did too!



What we call COMMITMENT. She's on leave today and still sent us her OOTD! Thank you Jia Huoy!

To sum up, I guess all of us, husbands included, enjoyed ourselves with this little idea of mine and I think we will be up for more stuff in the weeks to come! And I also found out that my husband dislikes my style (rolls eyes) and he would like to change my wardrobe. Let's see if it's gonna happen. Haha! Have a great weekend errrbodeh!!

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes