Things To Do In Phuket |

by - 14:12



"Where's next??!!"  a question that will definitely pop up when we meet. This Phuket trip was decided in January this year and finally happened 3 months ago. To be exact, 31 March 2019. Phuket is the largest island and is 1 of the most visited places in Thailand.

I'm just going to briefly list down the things we did for 3 days, 3 nights through the photos.. I'm so sorry that I couldn't recall most of the prices or some important info coz I procrastinated for 3 months to make this post happen.. Please forgive me haha!



Our first group selfie at the Penang airport.
 We rented a Nissan Almera from the airport which fit us perfectly (5 adults, 1 child). We also got ourselves sim cards each from the airport. I think it's just really simpler to get a sim card if you wanna be connected to social media at all times.

Our first spot for supper even before reaching our hotel.

I was so impressed with the food that is sold in their 7E! Taste great too!

Later on, we went to stroll Bangla Street.
Not exactly suitable for kids but it's okay, we take it as an eye-opener haha! Here, you'll get to party and see things you don't see everyday in Malaysia.

I wish I tried what he was selling 
Some counterfeit makeup I saw.


Probably the best dessert snack place.

Bubble tea craze is not dead yet

Serene's choc cake!

THIS. WAS. THE. BOMB. French Toast with cheddar and vanilla ice cream

Bingsu?

Just in case, if you're wondering how much some of the food cost.
Please forgive me for forgetting what this viewing point is called.
FAMIREE PHOTO
SUH WINDY!
BROMANCING <3

Something Serene's been wanting to eat and finally got it!

Here's our teatime we got by the roadside at Patong beach!

No. 6 Restaurant. So good!
Really appreciate the size of shrimps that they use to fry pad thai!
Some TLC after dinner for only RM25/hour. 
 Unfortunately this lady has a strength of a horse. Haha! Regardless, we all had such fun and good laugh with the masseurs. When I told her I want her to be softer, she was somewhat offended and told me she couldn't do 'soft', so I swapped masseur with Hui Ling. This lady then started calling me 'nui nui' which is soft soft. Haha!

We actually tried croc meat and I felt horrible when chewing on it. Taste wasn't good.
Oh, the joy of having a 7 E right across our hotel! This was bought at 1am while the husband's asleep!
The next day, we went for a 1 day island hopping tour which we booked the day before. It wasn't very interesting as I prefer more activities. In this tour, we get to be canoed into the caves. It was relaxing, but I think I'd prefer some snorkeling. Heh!

Our guide took this for us! How sweet of him...
 Alright now, please get ready for lots of photo shooting photos!









After the tour, CW (Hui Ling's husband) had a little chat with the van driver and told us this place with good seafood buffet (WHAT I REALLY WANTED). This was THE HIGHLIGHT of the trip for me! We each paid around RM55 for an unending supply of fresh and tasty seafood. 

Look at that squid!
HEAVENLY!
Don't worry guys, here's where you can be as happy as I was! HAHAH! 
 The next day being our last, we went for more food hunting. How can you go to Thailand without having some pork leg rice amirite? We found this place on Google, on our way to the airport. They also sell curry noodles and pork soup, you can see below.


Pork Soup. It's a lil' sour but overall tasty.

A happy aunty!

YUM!
 After a heavy meal, we all needed to get the stuff out from our system before having even more. So we visited a cafe and spent some time there, took some photos, had some coffee... 




Right after that, we went to a mall to cool down. It was really hot in Phuket! We waited until the nearest night market was open for business and went to have a look. My oh my! So much seafood but so expensive... 

CW did not approve the price of the lobster! Haha!

Aha! Some worms... 

More wormsss

Ok, back to some normal food.

My new found favourite food!
We ordered some but I only had 1 and it wasn't pleasant!

You've not been to Thailand if you didn't have this!
1 more photo of us to end the post!
Overall, I really enjoyed the food and the company of this trip. Yes, I would go again! Thailand's 7 Eleven is probably 1 of the reasons why I want to return. 

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Sheryn 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes