The 22nd Year.

by - 15:06


I thought this year's birthday would be a lonely and boring one. Lo and behold! I had the best surprise of my life! :) Thanks to this special someone. I was actually feeling very very down the night before. I thought that this year would be the no-glamour-birthday compared every past year. I had surprises or had friends to spend with. In the morning, I had to drop mom at work and after that I was alone in the mall for TWO hours! ALONE. I walked everywhere thinking of what to do. Seriously I have never felt so miserable in my life. I wanted to watch movie ALONE but there wasn't any nice ones. I wanted to do my nails but it's a waste of $$$. So all I did was NOTHING. I went home after that and spent almost all day in the house (sis was at home but she was watching some movie and slept the whole time). Oh and I watched Donald Duck just to make myself happy. Well I think Donald did a grrreat job! He made me laugh :D. There, a picture of him!


So, the plan was that I have dinner with my family @TAO. And I made reservation. Went to pick mom from work as dad would meet us there. So we picked mom, reached the restaurant. Went in and waited to be seated. As I walked in to the restaurant a big bunch of people sang HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SHERYN.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUU!!! *I literally walked out of that place, had to calm myself down and breathe*

my 'couldn't breathe' moment
 and they made me a scrapbook! It's really pretty!
that's mom all-so-excited just looking at the scrapbook!
cupcakes baked with love just for muaa! :) 

I really was out of breath. Shocked like mad! It was a really, really good surprise as there are also some personal stuff that happened on the same day and that person was there, smiling at me. :') I was so so so so touched...
So here they are! :) Awesome people all together! mwaaaahx!

And not forgetting, my wonderful, wonderful family... They all acted so well in 'sympathizing' me and in the end, so sacrificial to have me sit with my friends instead of them.. I love them very much! <3<3<3

daddy,mommy,cheche and myself

I CANNOT DENY THE FACT THAT I AM LOVED!!
THANK YOU to all who made this happen! Love y'all!!!

You May Also Like

0 kind notes