by - 12:39

I know I shouldn't be blogging right now with the amount of assignments piled up...
But I just wanna express myself and find that this is one of the best ways.
So, many months had passed and it's finally December! Thinking of how I have lived my life this year, not something I can look and smile at. I think I have changed-for worse. I am  very disappointed with myself and upset at how I make certain decisions. I am tired of being demotivated and making the wrong choices. But as I ponder, if I didn't make those decisions, I wouldn't have experienced them. Learn from your mistakes, they say. I can't seem to do it. I keep falling into the same 'hole' again and again. I am tired. I am discouraged. I need God. I really do. How far have I fallen away from Him? You wouldn't want to know. And with the responsibilities I have in my hands right now, I am dealing with lives and I want to bring out the good in them. I know I am called to be someone who lifts people up, encourages those who are down, speak life into those who have lost hope in life... I can't do all that when I feel like I have lost hope. I know I need to get back up. Now all I can do is to seek the One who will be the only hope in my life. I believe that He will find me. Because when I am weak He is strong. Father in heaven, take my hand and walk with me...

You May Also Like

0 kind notes