Israel Houghton & New Breed Concert in Metro Tabernacle

by - 00:28

SLAP ME. PINCH ME. PUNCH ME. KICK ME. WHAT?? OH MY GOOOODNESS! I went for the Israel Houghton concert yesterday in Kuala Lumpur. I cannot believe my eyes. He was so 'REAL' to me! I've always wanted to go to a concert. This was my first. It happened! I was at the front row. Literally 5 meters away from him. When he walked out my heart skipped a few beats. That moment was incredible. It was indescribable. The music, the songs, the band, the lighting. ALL WAS FANTASTIC!! I really could not have asked for more. But thinking of how excited I am talking about a mere human being, how much more excited could I be when I see someone who's not just a man, but my Savior, my Redeemer, my Friend, my God? I want to see You, Lord. Open my eyes. And I thank God for bringing them here. I thank God for inspiring me through them and I thank God that He made it possible for me to be there. So here's some amazing pictures I took last night, enjoy!


 The long wait before the magic happened... 

The moment he stepped out.


Doing one of his creative solos.

Notice the bassist behind? The CUTEST bassist everrrr! 

Although the songs he sang were the same as the other concerts he did, it was still very 
powerful and not boring at all! Not forgetting the back-up singers who sang incredibly well too!

My God is mighty to save.

A beautiful moment that night when we sung "shine Your light and let the whole world see..."
while shining our flash lights.

IT WAS WORTH EVERY PENNY I PAID. 

*Super happy with the picture quality!! Don't know what happened to my phone suddenly so thumbs up*

You May Also Like

0 kind notes