Life's (too) Good!

by - 23:39

So, I just came home. It's 11:30PM now. And I came home to washed and folded clothes and it's all nicely placed in my room! Tell me about it! I don't ever do my own laundry. That's nice but sad... I know... I'm old enough to take care of this. Ahhh but that's the 'joy' part of staying with parents! So I just came to realise that I'm living a life that's too easy. Everything's always prepared and done for me. Car license, road tax, college fees, clothes, food, shampoo. EVERYTHING. I finally feel useless. Or more to say, SPOILED. I am (going to be) TWENTY THREE (in 4 months)! And I have not felt independent for once. :( I WANT TO BE INDEPENDENT so badly I can't breathe now. This just got me thinking AGAIN whether to leave this place for a few months, just to explore life outside of this nice, pretty, world of mine. SHOULD I??!!! Ah, anyways, I thank God for such wonderful family and for such a blessed life I have here. I wouldn't ask for more. Really. :)

You May Also Like

0 kind notes