MONEY MATTER$.

by - 10:26

I am back after... almost 2 months?

I know I don't appear as a thinker but let me tell you, I am. I think a lot actually. Sometimes too much! Haha!

So yeah, recently I've been thinking about my life a lot like I'm already 24 and I have not achieved much as compared to some of my friends who already own cars, houses, businesses and pay for insurance and stuff. I only pay for my food, petrol, phone bill and some other miscellaneous stuff. I don't even pay for my own shampoo! That's a bit too spoiled isn't it?

The purpose of this post is not to brag about how much of a spoiled child I am but to just be thankful and remind myself to stop complaining...

SO NOW THAT I HAVE SAID WHAT I SAID, I want to pledge (wah so serious eh?) to get myself an insurance plan which also helps me save! Hey! That's a plus point! I NEED TO SAVE SOME CASH! I wanna go travel, buy house, buy car, get married, have kids, ok that's all for now. Haha So I need to start doing something already!

On another note, my dad he asked me if I wanna get myself a new car. O.O Like how does he suppose I can afford a new car???!!! And then it got me thinking... Should I? With my compulsive spending?? Nah. Let me learn to live with my insurance plan first. *peace out*

Since I have not been updating my blog for the past two months,
let the pictures speak for themselves: 

Celebrated my 24th Birthday: 
Here's my Birthday presents which I super LOVE! Especially the card. Read till I cried. 

Here's the person who celebrated with me :) 

Here's the food we had on my Birthday. I love the food and the environment so so much! 
Performed in Staff Party (Concert Of The Year 2014): 
Then came Staff Party (Annual Dinner at Hard Rock)  

Meet my super cool GM! 

Heh. the dress was.. tight :( 
Launched own written song in church camp:
Then after that was church camp. Meet half of the worship team! 
Went for a 4 days 3 nights trip to Melaka and KL:
Then I went Melaka/KL for a short trip. 

Melaka koay teow thng with deep fried prawns 

Finally got to taste super yummy breakfast at Antipodean, KL. :D 

THAT'S ALL YOU'VE MISSED LAH, NOTHING MUCH! 
Oh and I'll be going to Israel Houghton's concert again! CAN'T WAIT!!!  

You May Also Like

0 kind notes