5 Encounters Taught Me Something.

by - 01:07

The past 2 months have been insanely horrible for me. Well, not exactly the whole of 2 months but  almost. I kept getting into accidents. Car accidents, falls, knocks, car problems etc. First was, I knocked someone's car from the back. That was because I was putting on my lipstick on the way to work and my eyes were fixed on the rear mirror, thinking the car in front of me started moving, I drove and knocked her. Thankful that she was a nice and polite lady and we exchanged numbers and then got everything fixed asap. Total cost was RM250. So settled.

Second was, 2 weeks after the car accident, my car tyre punctured. I was rushing to church that Sunday morning and my tyre was already flattened. Got it fixed after a few days with bf's help. Total cost was RM10. Settled.

Third, 2 weeks after the flat tyre, I experienced a fall. went to bf's sister's house, her dog ran out and I chased thinking that she will get hurt by other dogs coz she super tiny. Didn't see a puddle of water (leaked from the ceiling) and I slipped while running and i fell. Hit the left part of my body and got bruised. Left chest was in severe pain but after a few days and med I recovered from the aches. Settled.

Fourth was, on a Sunday morning when I was going to church, I saw a flat tyre. AGAIN!!! You don't know what sorta feelings I had inside. The anger would easily kill 10000 men! So yeah my dad helped me fix this time and found that there was a nail in my tyre. Ok, settled.

Now, fifth, I was driving back from work on a Wednesday night. driving pass my usual route. Suddenly a car from the left junction just decided to turn out. I couldn't brake in time and I went straight to the car. I knocked my chest on the steering wheel, thank God no big injury. But her car was wrecked badly until it couldn't move. mine was also quite bad. The accident caused the entire road to be jam and I was stuck there for more than an hour. This time, it's clearly not my fault at all. I was focused on driving. I did the best I could. If I were to avoid her, I'd go head on with the cars on the opposite lane. So yeah after 3 weeks only managed to send my car to the workshop because of all the procedures. *SIGH*

Yes, I went through a lot and it felt like hell, well at least for me. I was a bit angered that I had to go through these. But come to think of it, I think those experiences could actually help me in the future, I mean next time when things like that happen, I'd know what to do. And apart from this, I made a new friend from my fifth experience! How great is that?!

I think if I wasn't grateful and if I was only questioning God on how He would allow me to go through such situations, I'd probably be very angry inside. But because I was able to see the good in the bad, it's actually okay la, not that bad... However now that my car is in the workshop, (and it will be there for LONG.) my parents had to sacrifice the new car for me to use and they take the old one. Honestly everyday I feel so thankful that my parents are so sacrificial...

See! When I begin to be thankful in bad situations, eventually the situation won't be too bad one lah. So anyone reading this, remember to stay positive, be thankful even when life gives you poop.

Thank you for reading!





You May Also Like

0 kind notes