Is God Real? |

by - 14:28


For the past few weeks I have been feeling very empty. I may be smiling and laughing a lot and seemed like I was really living my life to the fullest, I was empty. I have no clue why I was feeling this way. It felt like God was no longer in the picture. I did everything the same but something is just missing. I suffered. I was (and am still) very emotional about everything. I felt so low. So dry. 

4 days ago as I was driving home after prayer in church, I cried out to God and I asked Him not to forsake me... Not to leave me in this situation. Well, I didn't feel any better after and it got worse. My emotions was roller coaster. I read the Word, begged for Him to speak to me. I was desperate. *pin drops silent* nothing. I was afraid to be leading Worship next Sunday. I was afraid of going for mission trip (in 2 weeks) in this mode. I really needed God to at least be real again in my life. And so, I chose my songs for Sunday service last night... With that little fear that I was not in the right mind. But I did anyway coz I didn't wanna be late in sending out the songs to my team. But a little faith remained in me. As I scrolled my social media feed today, I saw 2 posts which pretty much confirmed my choice of songs... And this pretty much showed me that my God is here, He cares, He heard me... He is for me...

My song choices are:
Through It All - Hillsong




Even when you're feeling at your lowest, never give up in pursuing God.
Hope this will be a good reminder to myself too. Because our God, He never fails.

Romans 8: 38-39
“For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither the present nor the future, nor any powers, neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation, will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.”

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes