What I use on my face |

by - 17:17



How to have long-lasting makeup? Use the right products!

I've always loved makeup ever since I was a teenager and also recently discovered that I do fairly well on other people's face! That feeling of fulfillment is immeasurable... I'm surprised that people actually say "Sheryn, I wanna learn makeup from you!" and things like "Wow, you do your makeup so fast... I've never seen anyone do makeup so fast". Haha I take credit ok? It's ok to feel good about yourself sometimes! I love window shopping for makeup and I can spend hours just testing colours. So one of the things that I dislike about putting on makeup is that they smear after awhile (you'll understand if you live in Malaysia) or if your skin type is oily like mine and secondly, the makeup I spent time on putting fades in 3 hours! These are the 2 worst boo boos I always had to put up with but today, I say bye bye to them!

The products that I'll be sharing below are for oily skin type & they are value for money kinda products, they do cost more than what I used to have but I know it's the most affordable kind if you wanna compare with what a lot of people are using. Now my makeup stays from 8am - 6pm and even longer! Please don't get me wrong ya, I put makeup everyday because I have to. :D


BB Cream | Hada Labo Air BB 10 in 1 Function with SPF50PA++

Face Powder | Maybelline Dream Satin Skin Two Way Cake Foundation

Blush | NYX Stick Blush


Eye Primer | Urban Decay Eye Shadow Primer Potion (This was a gift from my sis <3)
Eye liner | Etude House Drawing Show Brush Liner 
You can put this on and play in the rain and there won't be no smudge. Super love this! 


Mascara | Maybelline Volum'Express Falsies Big Eyes Mascara (also a gift from my friend) 
I only colour my lips when there's special occasions so this is what I like coz it STAYS!

Lipstick | Tarte Lipsurgence Matte Lip Tint
And to end my regime, I use this setting powder. It's MAGIC! Why?
Coz it makes your makeup S T A Y !! Not just that, you will not see a single spot of oily skin on your face even after 1 whole day! I especially love this coz  I have bangs. And after a long day, my bangs tend to be oily as it catches the oil from my forehead. But not anymore with this powder!

Setting powder | 3CE Blur Setting Loose Powder
(All photos are taken from Google Images) 

I hope you enjoyed this post and find it helpful although it's such a brief one... :) 

Thank you for reading! 

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes