Oscar-winning surprise |

by - 10:40


My birthday is in 5 days and what on earth have I done to deserve so much love from my beloved colleagues??? I cannot comprehend. It was supposed to be just a casual dinner with them but it ended up with such a crazy good surprise! Although I find it super hard to accept that Carine told me a huge lie... :D

I was craving for something that I haven't tried before, Durian cake. I had a sudden crave JUST THIS MORNING on the way to work! And look at what they surprised me with??? A DURIAN CAKE! I dunno man. I was lost for words. I'm the happiest girl alive now. Also special thanks to Hong for being thoughtful... for choosing this flavour!! It's so extraordinary. Perfect for an extraordinary person like me! Eh kidding. It's my birthday I can say what a I want. HAHA!

Next, the surprise was Elin and Carine's appearances. They said they couldn't make it but suddenly both appeared in front of me. Not forgetting Karen and Jesmine. They did such a good wayang even finished a meal with me. Seriously!!

The other JOKE was my "birthday present" which was nicely wrapped. I felt a bit awkward when Carine was filming the entire time. Like as if something's gonna jump out from the box! As I unwrap slowly, I began to get more nervous.... and when I finally opened it. I wanted to roll my eyes until they go to the back of my head!! Hahaha! They got me a SHOE POLISH!! Suan me kao kao. 2 weeks ago I got a pair of "shiny" boots, apparently so shiny that so many people started teasing me. And this one tops it all! A SHOE POLISH!! HAHAHA! Anyway, I had such a good laugh, guys!



I thought that the surprise would have ended by now coz my heart really could no longer take anymore haha! So nerve wrecking I don't even know why. And I wished I dressed nicer last night -.- 
Ok, back to the topic... I was looking for a server to bring out the cake so I turned around. And when I turned back, I was again surprised by another gift! This time, a big, black box. Wrapped nicely with red ribbon. Seriously it's so pretty I can't even! This time, it's the real gift from them... How crazy sweet are they??? And in the box, there are my super most wanted BB Cushion from Laneige, Laneige Cleansing Oil and Cream. And believe it or not, exactly what I needed! God is so good! He knows best and sent these angels to bless me. 


These are my gifts in the box! (The following images are taken from Google Images):

And here are few of my 1 million expressions from last night captured by Hong... 




I'm so so so eternally grateful for these people who spend their effort, time and money on me... 

Love you guys to the moon and back!! (Photo: Carine)
Thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Sheryn 



You May Also Like

0 kind notes