Holiday Withdrawal |

by - 00:44


Holiday Withdrawal :
A feeling of sadness once all of the 'hoopla' from the holidays are over.

If you have read my previous post on my trip with my girlfriends to Pulau Langkawi, you would know that I had the time of my life. I regret making it such a short trip. 3 days/2 nights IS NOT ENOUGH! So I have been back for 3 days now and guess what? I am still having that withdrawal thingy going on. I am not sure if I am the only one feeling like this but I have been looking very tired and sleepy. I also experience mild headache. The hardest of them all is that I am sooo demotivated to work!!! I go to work feeling like crap ever since I got back. Productivity was nothing but L O W. 

When will this be over??? 

Talking about holiday just keeps me alive and excited. I think it has to be who you go with? I went with a bunch of girls whom some, I have known since forever... Well, at least 13 years. And I believe that it wouldn't be the same if I had gone with other people. It's like we are so comfortable with one another it's warm like family. Now I am just so thankful that the trip was amazing and everyone enjoyed themselves. We are already talking about our next trip end of the year! I don't wanna be planning no more.. As I am typing here, my head feels like it's gonna explode any moment so I think I should stop. 

Oh ya! Not sure if you noticed but I just changed the look of my blog. I had such a hard time fixing everything so I hope this look is more pleasing to the eye? Hehe! Good night!

Wait, one more thing... Here are some photos that didn't get featured in my previous post so here they are: 
When we were in the cable car. Lee Yip was freaking out but still managed to pull that smile! :)

At Underwater World where I accidentally knocked Leeyip and her GoPro fell and was dented. I felt like crap.

Here's me fluffing up 10 eggs for breakfast. The scrambled eggs was super yumz! Thanks, Tracy.
While we wait for others to get changed at Pantai Cenang.



Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes