MUMMY | Simply The Best

by - 23:54


Tomorrow the world celebrates Mother's Day! If you're a mom and you're reading,

H A P P Y MOTHER'S D A Y!!!

Sean and I made appointment with my mummy dearest for a dinner treat this evening but all the sudden she called and said she doesn't want us to spend on dinner anymore and asked us to go phak thor instead... So we decided to catch a movie. Sean bugged me about not insisting on having the dinner. Well, I think I did try to insist? I forgot... But I think when she called to cancel, I was mentally tired and didn't think much and agreed, now I feel bad. :/ I shall arrange for a dinner to celebrate her!

My mum is my hero. She is a SUPER MOM! Although we fight and get on each other's nerves, our love for each other is GAME STRONG ok! Haha. So actually I think it's time the world knows how my mum is really like. She seems shy to most of my friends, but also fierce at the same time probably bcoz she was kinda strict with me when I was younger. My mom's name is Christine (I think she gave this name herself one) haha, she will kill me if I disclosed her real name. She has been the most generous soul I've ever met and seen. She's also a very, very kind person who would give when in lack.

I remember when my por por (Grannie) was really ill and was bed ridden, my mom gave her all to care for por por. She wasn't very young ok, like 2 years ago if not mistaken. She would climb up the bed and clean my porpor up, she would sweat and she always made sure that my por por was at her most comfy state. Long hours of work did not stop her from visiting and working out for my por por. Because of her, I learn how to handle soiled adult diaper etc. I watch her from afar sometimes and I am always very proud of her, for what she had sacrificed.

Last June was when my grandfather suffered from a bad stroke. It was such a chaotic time for the family. No one wants to contribute or at least be willing to help. Everyone was just sorta pushing the responsibilities to one another, even in paying for the medical fee. My parents are NOT rich, however that didn't stop my mom from giving. I saw her pulling one of my aunt aside and passed a red packet to her. I saw and was furious. I questioned my mom. I asked why she'd do that since she's only the daughter in law. She just kept quiet and said she needed to do something when no one wants to help. I was actually very angry coz there are others who are more well to do but pretend not to be involved but at the same time very happy that my mom is soooo kind.

Yes, my mama can be fierce sometimes but this character that she has really inspires me. SO MUCH. I learned that you don't have to have a lot to be able to give.


Here's something sad that I have to share. Not sure if I mentioned this before but I am considered a very spoiled girl when I am at home. I don't have to do my own laundry because my mom automatically did it for me. I never had to worry about my work uniform! So having that said, 3 weeks ago she 'mogok' and decided to let me do my own laundry and I hate it like mad. When I did the laundry myself, I struggled with using the washing machine etc... So guys, never take your mom for granted! Can someone do my laundry for me? :P

NEVER TAKE YOUR MOM FOR GRANTED.

I don't have many photos with my mummy dearest coz she doesn't really like taking photos. Haha so different from me hor? So here are a few that I managed to dig out...





Hey Mama!
MUMMY, YOU'RE SIMPLY THE BEST! 

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn


You May Also Like

0 kind notes