Fourteen Forever |

by - 12:56



It has been 10 days since #ShalttsOnTour & we couldn't resist not seeing each other so we planned for dinner date! And to my pleasant surprise, S H A L T T S was complete! Every one of us was there and we definitely had a great time reminiscing our glory (NOT) days in school. Can't believe that we are once again united and it feels so good! The food in What The Duck was so-so, I'd rather go for steamboat or chu char but I give credit to the guy who served us... With most patience. Haha! 

Here's us in alphabetical order :D
 You know when you have girls who need to look good on photos and will demand the photos to be taken over and over again until they find the best looking one? Then it will result in this... So many photos taken at the same spot.



The story of our lives... I'm the biggest in size but always and forever bullied by the smallest in size. This is why life is never fair!

Big bully at work.

Tracy trying her shot as... a mother? Haha! 

Here's our failed attempt on SNOW camera

Selfie with Kyra!
One more shot before we go home... 
Last night ended early coz we are all aunties now. No longer "sap pat sui pok pok chui" (canto). As I recalled back, I realised how much (older) we've grown and how much more responsible people we've become and I'm proud. Haha! All wanna go home early coz need to recuperate. When I got home I couldn't sleep coz I was still very excited inside and wished that we could stay 14 forever. I hope this bond and friendship will last a lifetime and be passed down to our kids. We were just saying we can't wait for more babies to join Kyra and I think it'd be totally awesome... So.... WHO'S NEXT?

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes