Big girls do(n't) cry.

by - 01:34

Hello! It's been two weeks of work for me and I'm lovin' it! These 2 weeks had been really really busy for me. I never get to go home after work. And if I do go home, I get stuck in massive massive traffic jam. Which sucks. I never knew I'd be affected but yes, I am now. So for the past few weeks I've been considering moving to somewhere near my work place which is about an hour's drive from home. And finally found a place that is quite nice and suits my budget! So yes, I am moving in VERY soon. Talking about moving out from home. I actually never really got the time to sit down and feel whatever emotions la. But now that it is so near. I FEEL IT. Yes I do. I'm quite sad la apart from being excited. Like many people will def ask why would I wanna move out... I live in a small island... bla bla bla.. EH HELLO. I'm saving so much of petrol and saving the environment okay. And I also think it's time I moved out and experience life. Not like I will go party and all but just to be independent. So those who have so many many questions can stop now. I explain here de. And don't laugh at me please. I have reasons one okay. And coincidentally the government decided to increase petrol price. So yea, that adds to my reason. SAVE MONEY!! So yea now's 1:30 AM and I cannot sleep cuz I'm packing some of my stuff for moving and finally having some time to digest the fact that I'm moving. Big girls do cry. And I think I'm gonna cry (which I hope I won't). Cuz I dunno la maybe I'm a bit too dramatic. Haha! It's a mixed feeling la. Good and bad. I dunno. Praying that I will grow in this experience. To me, moving out, even I'm still in the island is a big thing ok. So please understand me. I've been pampered for far too long already, TIME TO GROW UP !!! And I hope I'd be able to blog more! Byeeee *Maybe my next blog will be about my survival* Wait for it!! :D

You May Also Like

0 kind notes