"Welcome to the SHOW!!!"

by - 20:45

Working life, I say hello! Today's my first day at work. Woke up early this morning cuz I was really excited for it! It took me an hour plus to get there and I reached 30 minutes early! Ahhhh I hope, really really hope that I will be early every morning! Hope with me ya? ;) So I completely didn't know what to expect before I went. And finally was introduced to my colleagues and my job scope. Few of them are really nice people! But what my job requires of me, ...... it was just too much to absorb in a day. I probably need 10 brains. Really not what I'm good at. But I take this opportunity to learn. We can never stop learning. And I thank God that going to work will be a challenge for me everyday (the waking up, the travelling, the things I needda do) cuz only then will I acknowledge that He is God and I'm not so I HAVE to rely on Him DAILY. I also want to look at these difficulties as opportunities. Like just now, when I was driving I get to spend ONE HOUR just communicating with Him. Isn't that like a super great opportunity??!! HAHA wait for the next thing I'm gonna say to you....... I ATE FOR FREE AT HARD ROCK CAFE!!! YEAHHH! Sometimes things that you think will never happen to you will just happen and you needa thank the One above! So I'm really grateful with whatever that's happening in my life right now. Whether good times or bad I will choose to look at the brighter side and be thankful! Cuz thankful people are always happy people. And during the weekend my church celebrated its 48th anniversary and we had Pr. Kenneth Chin from Acts Church to speak. The theme was 'How Great Is Our God' and so he shared many things la but I highlight this statement: Our God is great in whatever situation, whatever circumstances, He remains GREAT.

This is Pr Kenneth and his wife, Pr Sandra :)

Will soon buy those pretty and rocking looking badges to furnish my landyard! :D

So yeah! I'm done here and I've gotta study for tomorrow. So tata people! Hope you're encouraged! See ya! :)


You May Also Like

0 kind notes