The 23rd Year.

by - 21:39


So if you've been following my posts, I was on a social media fast since 6th August and I break fast TODAY!! Praise God! And it's also by His grace that I was able to withstand not visiting Facebook and Instagram for so many days! Many many things happened in the last 19 days and they were all good stuff.  So many I am too lazy to list them down. Hehe so since my birthday month, so I shall tell you stories. Ohh before that! I got a second piercing at the top of my ear. It was PAINFUL. I don't recommend that. Okay now you enjoy my stories ya...

I am officially 23 now! I dunno why I super glamour cuz I get to celebrate more than once. So I had like birthdays 3 times this year, with family and friends. Every year I just can't be thankful enough. I mean who gets birthday surprises every single year for birthdays?? ME. So this year's surprise was really simple but I was already filled with soooo much gladness.. This time I had 4 Germans with a lot more other friends to spend my birthday with me. T'was a simple yet meaningful one. This year, although not so much drama compared to last year, still I enjoyed their company. And looking back, I take birthdays very seriously like if no one surprises me I'd be really sad but funny thing is, I still literally get surprised even though I kinda expected it to happen. Haha I'm just kewl like that. So really nothing much to say but just wanna express my gratitude and thankfulness that I'm brought to this earth and found by God and surrounded by people who loves me for who I am... I am very very very filled with so much love right now I can't contain!! Unfortunately didn't take any pictures :/ I had a really huge yummy cheese cake which I only had a piece. Sharing is caring.. Haha and my new German friends got me a piece of really yummy choc cake in a really cute box. And I had them sing the German version of birthday song which was super cute right at 12AM in MAMAK!! Me and my friends were like O.O ??!!! Hahaha little things like this always make me feel so so so so loved and happy... :D (written on 21st August 2013) 

And the third celebration this year was a BAMMMM!!! I totally enjoyed the company and food! 9 of us were at Morganfields so we had quite a lot of pork! Let me show you with pictures...



This is called the Carnivore platter. I shared this with another two girls. Yeah just look at the amount of food!!! *faints* But it was really gooood! 

And this is the first birthday cake I bought for myself! Haha It may sound pathetic to some but I believe in blessing others too! Since people always get cakes for me. HHAAHAHA


Must check my ever-hard-to-handle fringe before I could take a decent pic. :D

ERM HI! This is me pretending to cut the cake. I usually get so excited  I don't know how to cut. :D

 So smelly still can smile. hahhaha 
And so, my BFF decided to push my beautiful face on the not so beautiful cake!!! I almost died smelling the cream. It was all over!!!! 

Candid! 
So here they are, wonderful beautiful souls!! :) Thank YOU again, guys!! Me love youuuu!!

Okay so if you celebrate your birthday in Morganfields, you are entitled to get a 1 Year Free Ribs card when you spend RM 300 on a single receipt. And we were almost there! When the receipt came, it was RM 284. AHHHH and so they decided to share a glass of Somersby and so I got the card!!! Woohoooo!!


Who wants? You can start making your reservations with me already! HAHA

I photo-bombed Yi Lin! 

 <3

Just look at the apron, not my nose please thank you. And no, in God I trust, not pork. :D

Okay that's all folks! Hope you enjoyed my birthday stories as much as I enjoyed my birthday!! 

Here's just a random post, the next day, very last minute plan we decided to go to the beach. I had so much fun. The sea was clear and it was just so relaxing. The only down side was we got burnt. Actually the sun wasn't THATT hot... We didn't really feel the burn but when we got back, all four had sun-burnt face. And it hurts like MADDDDDDD!!! It's crazy! But I guess it was all worth it! :D Here are some pics: 



See I'm making friends with Rashid! Hahaha 



Yayyyyy!!!! fun sun sun fun !!! :D 

Okay this time really no more other random stuff de... Tomorrow's gonna be my first day working!!! I'm excited!!! Are you?? HAhahhah no no don't need to be.. Byeeeee!!! 







You May Also Like

0 kind notes