R.A.R.E

by - 16:11

Today's probably one of the most rare Saturdays and I'm Lovin It! Rare cuz I'm free the whole day. Got a few important things done and after that I just get to laze around watching videos. And I happen to see this one which is quite interestingly related to my blog name, seekeelee. And and and hopefully one day I will be brave enough to show you what it means. Now still a little chicken about publicly showing cuz the only people I would show it to are probably my sis and all my BFFS ONLY. So pray that I will be brave!
*the meaning of seekeelee can only be explained with my face* :D
Anyways, hope you'll enjoy this video that I enjoyed so so much:


After this going out with my BFF! I'm gonna introduce her here later if we're gonna be doing something interesting. Hehehe stay tuned and have a great Saturday you guys! 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes