The Graduation Day

by - 22:23

Hello hello!! Finally finally FIINALLLYYY!!! I have some time for MYSELF!! Yes. Sometimes it's good to be self-ish. I've been sooo busy I dunno why. Like I never have time to actually sit down and stare at space and dream like how I always used to. Okay so I actually came out from my rented apartment to McD to use the wifi and was sooooo excited about having a big (ger) screen to look at (cuz I was using my phone a lot and the screen is wayyy too small). Alright I'll cut the crap and get to my main post- G R A D U A T I O N.
SO obviously it has been like what? 3 weeks since my convocation? Haha so yea finally get to experience somewhat a really boring graduation. My parents, grandpapa and BFF got to go into the hall with me and watch me go on stage and receive ma scroll (actually it was a board). The whole thing took maybe 2-3 hours. Can you imagine how dreadful it was??!! It only took me  seconds to walk across the stage, receive my board, let the dean flip the strings on my mortar board, look at the cameras, smile and then walk down. I pity my family. HAHAHA they had to watch the ENTIRE thing. Well okay, let me tell you something you might not know about me. All my life. I repeat. ALL MY LIFE. I always seemed to get into really silly and (most of the time) funny accidents. Accidents where most people would tell you NO ONE HAS EVER DONE THEM BEFORE and here you go, Sheryn does it. She's CAPABLE of anything. Hahaha. Yes. That's why I'm special the way I am. Thanks! So yes, during the convo, everyone receives a small slip which has our full name on it and we are supposed to HANG ON to that slip and guard it with our lives because that's the slip you pass to the announcer to announce your beautiful name when you walk to get the "scroll". IT IS IMPORTANT I must stress again. So I, as usual, was being very smart and decided to squeeze that tiny slip between my ring just because I was too "lazy" to carry it like it was 100000 TONS. And I actually felt quite smart that time. So we got into the hall, hear a few people blab how good our Universities are. And finally it was time for us to line up and go on stage. And guess what? I couldn't find the name slip. I panicked like I dunno what. I didn't know what to do and I actually felt like it's the end of me. I couldn't move around much cuz I wasn't supposed to AT ALL! I looked all over and I still couldn't find. Then I thank God for giving me such a creative brain! HAHAHAHA Everyone's seat was placed a booklet of the agenda of that ceremony and all the graduants name are printed on the last page. I found my name Sheryn Ng Sue Wern at that point I realised how beautiful my name is. OHMYGOODNESS!! Of course I tore my name out and the font was maybe 2X smaller than the original slip. BUT WHO CARES????? I got my name and I'm good to go!!! Phewww!! So just to let you know, I made the announcer giggled. HAHA. I bring joy to people's life. Yes I do! :D So at least I had a memorable convocation. Be jealous, all you who had boring ones! So after that we were supposed to take a group picture of maybe 200-300 people and it took FOREVER. I was so eager to see who was there to see me. So after a good 30 minutes of standing and getting into position, we were finally released! Everyone rushed to the stairs to get to the ground floor where I, the creative one, went into the bubble lift and went down. My friends spotted me in the lift and they were waving and shouting my name I felt like a STAR! Super pity them also cuz they waited for almost 2 hours for me. But it was really nice of them to go all the way just too see me run here and there like a mad person. Hehe. But a midst all that, I really wished my close friends (those from primary and high school) were there. It will be awesome if they were there too... Okay I don't wanna get emo now. It's a joyous occasion, come on! Above everything, I wanna thank God for bringing me this far. I thank God for even letting me graduate. I really wouldn't have done it without Him. Degree was so horrible. I literally struggled through that 2 years. I didn't really understood what I was studying cuz I had no basic. And POOOOF! Now I have the cert. Thank you Lord!! And secondly, I thank my parents... (haha excuse me a bit if you think I won the Grammy's). My parents were a great support! They still let me do a lot of outside activities even though I needed to study. And they were really supportive throughout. Ahh, I think I'm done now. Too many words for you and me. So are you ready for some pics of me??? YES I KNOW YOU ARE DYING TO SEE EM! LET THE SHOW BEGIN....

First off, here are the people whom I spent my 2 years with. Friendships built will never go to waste...

 Introducing.... Leader of the pack, Chan. 

 And the Assistant, Cheah.
 And the minion, Jesmine.

And another minion, Jon.

And a another minion, Imin.

Sorry for the blur pic, we were so excited to graduated we forgot to bring our camera. Hence, phone quality. 
Secondly, my friends and family...

This is ma BFF, Serene.. If you've read my previous posts you'd know how big a part she plays in my life. 

 Here's Serene with my family, representing my sister who wasn't there...

Grandpapa, daddy and mommy.

 And... Here are the ones who came. People whom I hold closely to my little heart. :') Was so glad they came.

Another shot cuz this one looks so happy! I like!

Didn't expect to receive any gifts but here are some, which, I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!

 Here's me being a retard in a not so retard uniform. Haha On my way to throw my mortar board...

Wheeeee!!!! This was my THIRD time throwing cuz I'm kewl like that haha!


and so... I have finally GRADUATED!!! YAY!!!


THE END


You May Also Like

0 kind notes