It's NEVER too late (if I start now).

by - 20:31

I'm back again from I-don't-know-what-took-me-4 months to update my blog! Yay! Erm don't even know if anyone reads but I don't care. If no one reads, I will! And I can thank myself 30 years down the road (if I'm still alive, who knows).

So. I'm sure everyone had already done their resolution list like 35 days ago since '14 started and to be honest, nope. I haven't. And I believe it's never too late if I (at least) do it now... And as I'm writing this I didn't even prepare on what to write so imma just flow with what's in my heart and brains... Before I start on the list I'd like to recap my 365 days in '13 from my awesome memory (I eat a lot of fish so I think I'm quite ok one!). I may forget certain things but I'm sure they're not worthy enough to remain here. Haha ok. So last year was quite an interesting year for me coz I was a student and a working adult in the same year. I experienced both worlds in a year! Although the earlier part was fun-er, I never regretted to start work so soon after graduation. I was in Sarawak early March last year for a mission trip. Boy, that was interesting. I went to long houses, I cheated death TWICE. See how much the world needs me?! HAHA jokes aside, I thank God for keeping me alive. I was caught in a whirl pull while walking in the river. I didn't even know what was happening. All I wanted was to save my pair of slippers. Yes. I think I am that dumb *sobs*  and another death and life situation I faced when I was there was that I jumped out from the back of a four wheel drive coz the car was literally spinning 180 degrees and I was forced to jump down. Awwwh it was muddy and dirty and slimy. So yeah cut the long story short, I am still here lah! Alive and kicking! Okay, here are pictures you can see! :D too lazy to put many many so click if you wanna see more of my Sarawak trip.

This was before the whole hoo haa happened. The roads are not fully constructed yet.

And this is a long house in Sarawak, Malaysia. Stayed here for few nights. Loved the simplicity of village life.

 Apart from that, had few projects to raise funds for the needy and last quarter of '13 finally graduated from college with my degree! Got a job in the best working place in the (my) world haha! Landed a humble position in Hard Rock Hotel Penang! I am so very thankful for that... So yeah that's about it. So let's get the new year resolution list party started already!

By the end of '14 I want to be able to:

* Finish reading at least 4 books
* Grow deeper in love with my ever loving God
* Spend healthily
* Sponsor a mission-based ministry every month with a certain amount of $$$
* Have a proper skin regime (coz I'm aging... It's about time I start)
* Eat healthier and on time (which means less deep fried snacks)
* Organize my responsibilities in a calendar planner (self-printed)
* Build relationship with people I meet at work
* Do a random act of kindness everyday if not, at least once a week
* Go to a concert (not trashy ones)
* Cook Chinese food (especially home cooked type of food)
* Wash my own clothes
* Get physically fit (Zumba, maybe?)
* Improve on my mood swings during RED season
* Sing better
* Communicate better

I really hope by the end of this year I can accomplish all that I've mentioned above. Then, my life (in '14) will be complete... I purposely write stuff that are achievable okay! :) Aight. Wish me all the best!! BYYEEEE!
Oh wait. Before I forget, since it's still Chinese New Year season now, not too late to wish you a very HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR!!
Those white stuff on my dress are little little horses. HOW CUTE and HOW FITTING for this year right??? You tell me! 

OKAY. FINAL GOODBYE HERE!! ;) 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes