Living The Dream

by - 20:33

Hello! I'm back! :) I've been really busy with so many things that happened, most of them were from work. So it's 10 months now and I've gotta say I'm still enjoying the working life well at least almost all the time.
Many happenings took place these 10 months. And one of the most amazing thing was how God had helped me, showed me, taught me, loved me & the list goes on.

After graduation and having found a job so quickly, it didn't really bother me that I'm not doing what I love. I was already super thankful for the opportunity to work for a very strong brand. So I put my passion aside. Throughout the months of being an admin in the Sales Dept, I had never complained about being under paid for double degree holder though EVERYONE, literally, everyone was judging me and telling me what to do. Well, guess I was being ignorant of whatever they've been saying.

But after a while, I thought, I should start asking for what I want, I should ask God for the desires of my heart. Haha!And so I did. I was praying for a while that He would open doors for me in Marketing Communications. And after 2 months praying, I received news that the position I was aiming for was opened. My colleague had resigned. I was sad but hopeful at the same time. And so I took the chance to apply for the position. Boss saw, talked to me and said I wasn't ready. I took the comments and I was fine. Wasn't upset. Then 2 months later, found out another one resign. Never bothered me to apply again. Cutting the long story short, I introduced my friend the post and she got it. And miraculously we switched place. She took mine and I got into the dept I wanted all along.  PRAISE GOD! And also to cut another long story short,  I was promoted to the even more wanted position I applied earlier, one which I got rejected. Say whaaaa?!

Yes, God will give you the desires of your heart, if it is in His will too, I believe. And I also believe that everything happens in  the perfect time. I am so thankful. People cannot understand why I love working so much. I work very hard now and it's so crazy. But I still enjoy every single bit of what I do. It's really God's favour and blessings. He is awesome.

Besides work, something that I really really really wanna do is to sing. Yea. Like performing and to record an album. And again to cut the long story short, it was simply amazing that this passion was reignited. And it pushed me to actually.do it. I co-wrote a song together with 4 more people and recorded it. And guess what?! I found people with the same passion! We are working towards an album now. My life is EXCITING rite?

Alrite now. Signing off... here are some pics I can find to show you what I do at work and some of the people I work with. CONGRATULATIONS you made it here (since I yap yap yap for so long). HAHA. 

Like the title of this post says, I'm really living my dream. And this cannot happen without the Almighty, really. :)

What I do at work 1: Food, product and lifestyle photo shoot
What I get to do at work 2: Attend some crazy events and get to go super close to the performers,
like these two DJs from AFO Radio. 
What I get to do at work 3: Eat a lot D:
This is my team now! 
What I get to do at work 4: Witness some super pro Magazine photo shoot 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes