Butter Cake |

by - 00:06

So last night after Badminton with my colleagues, we went to night market. It was PACKED. As we were walking and looking for food, I suddenly saw... freshly baked Butter Cake.. I want so badly but didn't get them I don't know why. And after we had dinner, we walked a while more and stumbled upon a stall which sells like 20 flavours of cake. I sort of lined up to buy the Butter Cake but in the end didn't buy coz there was this aunty. Real aunty. She just kept pushing and pushing until I'm out of the line >:/ I got frustrated and left.
Today at dinner someone walked up to my table and was selling butter cakes. I really wanted to buy but the bf said it looked digusting so I just kept quiet... Then I came home from music practice... I walked to the kitchen and I saw this mysterious box in a tied up plastic bag. Being the tam chiak (greedy) me, I opened up box and to my surprise, I SAW BUTTERRRRR CAKES!!!! OMG!!!! God knows my every desire. Even as simple as butter cakes! And I thank my mum too! She's amazinggg!

You May Also Like

0 kind notes