"I am blessed, I am favoured, I am blessed, I am favoured" |

by - 17:36

Hello there! So I just changed my blog title to something that I believe in. I believe that I am living a good life. I have everything I need, what is there to complain about? Really. Life couldn't be better. But at work today, I felt a lot more demotivated than previous weeks. Many things happened the past month and most of them are quite negative, I'd say. I especially cannot tolerate seeing my fellow colleague being bullied. And this made me think twice about staying. I used to look forward to work everyday. And I really enjoy the things I do here. I bet it's really difficult to find this kinda employee anymore. That's me!

To take this joy of working from me hor, really requires a lot of annoyance one and I think it's gonna reach my limit real soon. I never wanted to blog about this because I have always believed in sharing the positive and I wanted to keep this low key coz not good la talk bad about my work place which I love so much. But really, I gotta let people know that everyone struggles in a way or another. THIS WORK STRESS THING IS REAL!!!

So now I want to remind myself and others, to keep these words in mind... "I am blessed, I am favoured."


You May Also Like

0 kind notes