Unwell |

by - 00:59

I've been sick for exactly 2 weeks now. It started with a high fever and then I got a jab (for the first time. On my butt) and recovered after a day. Then came the package - the sore throat, cough & flu. Now as I'm typing this, and as I swallow my saliva, my throat hurts like #$%!@#! I've had 2 ulcers on my tonsils and a few red spots and had to take a stronger antibiotic for it. And when all this is happening, I noticed that my right eye has some infection and it's causing my eye to hurt like mad when I blink to. Every involuntary action I make now hurts. Bless my life. However, in the midst of these pain, I have something to be thankful for!

1. Sean's Honey Lemon drink
He made this for me twice and I love how it tastes! Thank you for taking care of me... :)
2. Mom's love (cheesecake)
I had a craving for cheesecake and mommy fixed it. Feels so good!

Heh. It's about food. Again. Yes, even when I'm so sick, I care about food. I don't think I'll ever lose appetite :( I'm a diehard foodie!

Pray that I will get well soon. Coz being sick sucks, especially being THIS sick. Meh.

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes