Faithful |

by - 12:00

Exactly 8 more days till the last day of the year and I'm constantly thinking of how good my life has been this entire year. I've seen and experience miracles after miracles, encountered God in so many ways and I am indeed marveling at His wonders even now. After flashing back so many memories in my head, I have concluded this year to be a year of faith. I've seen my faith grow so much more and I thank God for the wonderful experiences that He put me through. I obviously don't deserve any of the blessings but my God is a faithful, generous, loving God.

Summary of 2015:

Baby Raileigh came into the world... I love her so much!

Got my first car in February.

Started recording our first album, Freedom in February

Spent RM750 on fixing my cavities. -.-

Celebrated CNY in the nursing home with poh poh who was THEN very weak.

Seeing Poh Poh improve and start drinking from mouth was the best!

Sent to KL for an impromptu Sales trip (yah, I'm not even in Sales) but had such a great time with colleagues.

Dyed my hair red for the first time!

Feeding tube was removed and poh poh started taking in food. :')

Food trip in KL with my crazy colleagues.

Donated blood for the first time!

Poh Poh continues to improve! Praise God!

Baby Elena came into the world on 20th August 2015. Yup, one day before my birthday.
There were, of course, many more moments which I didn't manage to share here but I can assure you with my life, God is FAITHFUL.

Thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Sheryn


You May Also Like

0 kind notes