First Time(s) |

by - 00:06

Hello! Haven't written anything here in a long time and I must say I missed writing... Hah! As my entry title writes "my first time", I'd share a few of the things I've experienced these 3 months- for the first time here!

1. External Training: 
I attended a training on digital marketing (mostly about SEO & SEM - Search Engine) in KL. I traveled ALONE and stayed in KL ALONE, for the FIRST time. I am very thankful for my company for sending me there and I went via flight (which the organiser was impressed, so I guess I'm blessed?) and I also got to stay at the hotel where the training was held for 3 nights. I also had 1 free day in total to do my own stuff so I decided to try.... 

2. UBER: 
If you didn't already know, Uber is an American international transportation network company and has started in Malaysia say a year or two ago? Not very sure. The service is so super convenient. I only needed to download the app on my mobile and then sign up and I'm all set. They charge RM1 as registration fee. I tried using Uber for the first time and I'd say I loved it. The fare is amazingly cheap, who needs taxis? I only need to request and Uber driver nearby will accept my request and will reach in latest, 15 minutes. Another plus point about this service is that it's cashless. The fare will be charged to your card and the receipt will be emailed to you. Very perfect ok! 

1 week after the training, I went on a family trip. To KL again and as usual, I was the planner. From accommodation to transport to places to visit to food. For accommodation, I decided to try...

3. AIRBNB
Airbnb is a website for people to list, find, and rent lodging. It has over 1,500,000 listings in 34,000 cities and 190 countries (Wikipedia). And so I signed up on Airbnb and started my search. I wanted an apartment so that we don't live with other people. It's convenient because I can actually highlight that on the website. I found a place at Mont Kiara (oohlala.. atas place) and it was a beautiful upmarket condo. It has the best security, the best facilities and the best house! The moment we entered the place we were all in awe. So how Airbnb works is that I need to request to book and the owner will then review my profile (Facebook) and then only decide to approve or not. However, I had difficulty booking because the site does not accept Debit cards. I tried 109304382 times still cannot, so I asked the owner. He was really patient with me. Explained all that he could and I finally managed to make payment (with a Credit card). Overall, my family and I enjoyed the place coz it was really comfy and nice. We could use the kitchen, the living area, the dining area, practically the whole house. Such a nice environment, it has become my benchmark! Oh! I forgot to mention, the price is super affordable too! I booked the condo for 5 persons for 3 nights. Only cost RM729. You tell me, where to find? 

I'd love to share photos but I don't have nice ones of the house... Sorry! 

Thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Sheryn


You May Also Like

0 kind notes