The Never Ending List |

by - 01:22

Yup, I'm talking about the "To-do" list... It never seems to end, well at least for me. It's 6 minutes to 1am now and my mind is filled with thoughts and ideas! Unlike most of my colleagues, besides work & family, I have tons of "activities" after working hours. Having that said, 100% of these activities are from my church. I always want to be the person handling this and that for events. Coz I cannot stand seeing floppy events. But the saddest part is that I DON'T HAVE THE TIME to do the million things that I want to.

Coming back from a meeting with my senior pastor got me pumped up to do more. I came up with the idea of giving back to the community this Christmas as a church and I gave a special name to this little project, which I think I shall reveal after Christmas :D I've just finished draftting my ideas and plans for this project and I am so so so excited!! I got everything planned out and just a little bit of touch up to the plans and we're good to go. Then, I looked at the calendar to set datelines and I suddenly feel so doomed. I'm involved in so many events and I think I just double booked myself. I hate it when this happens. It kills every excitement there is. :(

I had new ideas to sell our album before the Christmas season and it requires $$ and much 00:00. Everyone is so busy I dare not ask for help. Not sure if I am creating trouble for myself but all I want is to have pretty packaging and a pretty Christmas at church. I also suddenly thought of the church Christmas deco... Last year, Sean, myself and another friend did the church deco by ourselves and we were the ones who suggested to make our church look more Chrismassy. Sometimes I think to myself, why do I care so much? Why do I bother? I might even be commented as being "kaypo" (busybody) but hey, I love Jesus, I love my church. Let me do! Haha! I hope that I will learn how to pass "this" down to the people around me.

I pray for more people to take ownership of the church.

So, Christmas aside, it's already the end of the year and that means plans for next year have to be made soon. See what I mean by the never ending list? It just keeps getting more and more. I'm afraid I've jeopardised my time with my precious mommy & daddy and even my por por. :/ I need more that 24 hours a day, more than 7 days a week! I used wonder why I take these stuff so seriously. I mean come on, this isn't my job. Nothing will happen if I don't do it. I won't get sacked. Bla bla bla.. then I realised, in the midst of those questions, that I'm really doing this because I love my God whom I serve. I love the people whom I serve. I would give up my job if I could. I'm that serious about church.

If you've read thus far, pray with me! I need really good time management, more creative juice and a little more push to get things moving! Can't wait till Christmas!

Christmas deco in 2014 (Not sure if we will be the ones doing them again)
This was what I came up with last year... Hehe! 
And here's us last year! "We" are entering 3rd year in Jan! :D Time flies. 
Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes