Do You Remember? |

by - 23:51

Just came back from music practice in church... Right after we were done running through songs for Sunday, Sean started strumming to One Way by Hillsong and we all continued jamming. We had so much fun. For me, I just cannot help it but to reminisce about my youth days. We used to have a lot of fun together musically. We'd jam from songs to songs and wouldn't want to leave church. We love each other's company very much... Then after One Way was done, Sean again, started strumming to Here In My Life by Hillsong. I remember that I love worshiping God with his song and immediately sang into the mic. while halfway through, I heard a small voice asking me, "do you remember?" Yes, I answered to that voice.

It was 7 years ago when our youth worship team leader, Steven, decided that we experience studio recording as a team. A few of us turned up, myself, Sean, Steven, Pei Li and a few more I can't really remember. We recorded about 4 songs and one of them was Here In My Life by Hillsong. It was that time when I first had a dream I thought was too big to achieve, that is to record an album. We learned a lot in that few hours (fee per hour was expensive) and then in my mind just now, I fast forwarded till today and I see how faithful God is. I see how good He is. I see that He doesn't put a desire in our hearts for nothing. It may take 7 years, but it still came true. I shed tears and then shared with the team just now. I think they didn't really understand how in awe I was in. Then we continued till we finished the song.

Just in case you don't know what song I'm talking about:



This year, we recorded our own album without the help of the professionals. We saw what we can do through Him and we are believing for more. I am praying for godly musicians, godly sound engineers to partner with us in our future albums. We want to move forward!

Ready to expand the team! :)


Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes