People Inspire People |

by - 00:28

Hello! I just came home from Life Group and what I've gotten out from the meet is that people inspire people. It's common when a young person gets inspired by an elder person but not this time. Our LG now consists of young people (younger than me) and week after week God's been opening my heart and my eyes to see that they have so so so much to offer! They are a precious bunch! Sometimes their behaviour can be a bit out of place, and may sometimes tend to be rude but I think the 'older' people should look pass that. Not just place our focus on what they are not doing right. 

I came home feeling charged up. Surprisingly after a crazy super hectic day at work, I came home feeling energised. And I have to thank my LG members. Today I found out that the younger ones actually have the heart for God and they take God's word so seriously. So much more than what I've imagined and I have to say I am so proud. Aside from that, I am inspired by them. I've been slacking in reading the Word lately and I have been putting the blame on my busy schedule. Nah ah. No man can be too busy for God.. I stand humbled. These young men reminded me about the importance of spending time with the Word. I thank God for them... 

So, besides deciding to get myself together (for the Word) I have another desire... I want to finish books that I bought this year. I know and I know that I will grow in my faith the moment I begin to read. So I will be starting this book "Honestly Really Living What We Say We Believe" because nah, no one needs another hypocrite in town. 

Thank you, God, for placing the young men in my life, 
I am sure they have no idea how much of an impact they have made in my life right now. 
My heart is full. :) 

Thank you for reading! 

Love,
Sheryn 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes