c h r i s t m a s |

by - 11:21

Merry belated Christmas, everyone!

So this year's Christmas was somehow special for me because...

Family Time
Sean's mum organised a Christmas dinner and invited my parents over. In the end, my sister and grandpa came along. If you know my mum, she dislikes gatherings apart from family and finds it awkward to mingle with people whom she's not close with. But to my surprise, she agreed to come for the dinner and I have my sister to thank. My sister persuaded her to RSVP. I was praying to see a change in my parents and I take this as one. I was on top of the world knowing that my family and Sean's family would meet. And the night was sweet!

And here's the family Christmas dinner :) 

Spent time with my beloved grandma on Christmas Eve 


So glad that our hard work was paid off. Thanks, guys! 
Wishes Came True
This year, I never expected anything much in terms of receiving gifts. I thought, as the years go by people will tend to forget / don't bother buying gifts. Well, I was wrong. I received so much. I received some of the things that I needed to get but haven't got them myself  (coz it was pricey). I received a camera. A good one (I wished for it). In PINK. I also wanted to get myself an eyebrow pencil but haven't got the time to find one and I received one. Ahem... It's Shiseido! And because my eyeliner smears so much on my oily skin, I needed a eye primer... And I got it... it's from Urban Decay! And because I was super sick from end Nov until Christmas, my bff Serene gave me the most thoughtful gift that literally put a smile on my face when I unwrapped the gift. I also received other gifts from many people and I am very thankful for each of them. It's truly the most wonderful time of the year. I see God in everything and I thank Him for being so good to me.

Tadaaaa!! I still cannot believe I own this pretty thing. 

The Christmas Angel 
The idea of this campaign went so well! I'm so proud of my church! I thought of giving back to the community this Christmas, instead of  bringing gifts and exchanging with one another, I encouraged the church to bring canned food items or packed food items to gift to the community in CCF a month before. And it went so well. :') Thanks to those who helped me and made this possible.

"If anyone has material possessions and sees his brother in need but has no pity on him, how can the love of God be in him? Dear children, let us not love with words or tongue but with actions and in truth." 1 John 3:17-18

Truly the meaning of Christmas is that Christ is celebrated and glorified.

This photo was taken before the area was filled with the items.

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn



You May Also Like

0 kind notes