Courage |

by - 23:51

"To help or no to help?", "How to help?", "What should I do now?", "Where should I go after this?", "What if I am conned instead?" ...

These are the questions that flood my head whenever I see road accidents and decided to drive pass them. Earlier when I was driving home, I saw a motorbike on the ground and the lady was slightly hurt but she was able to stand and there was no bleeding. My heartbeat was so fast as if I was the one who knocked her down or got knocked by someone else.

I wanted to help so so badly but others already stopped to help (or look, I'm not sure). I didn't know if I would be of help. I didn't know how to help. I didn't know if it was ok for me to stop my car at the side, I didn't know what to do when I get down. I hated myself. I was afraid. This isn't the first time I felt like this. To see someone in need and just drive away. I teared when I drove pass the lady just now and I really wish that I'd be more courageous next time. I realised that offering help takes not only kindness but bravery. I want to equip myself for situations like this so that I won't feel like a total crap the next time I see someone in need when they are involved in an accident. I pray today for someone experienced to just share with me what to do and what not to do when I decide to help the people and maybe when I have the info, I'd share here so that other people like me can also benefit from this. I know God heard my prayer and I am confident that one day, I will be able to help at least someone.

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes