What's Up, Seoul & Busan |

by - 18:23


Figured that I'd regret if I don't write about my trip to South Korea here. Visited this beautiful country towards the end of 2018 (2 weeks before I got married!) and I totally did not regret saying yes to the trip. I actually contemplated if I should go since it was so close to my wedding. But my momma told me to go! YAY! #alwayslistentoyomama

South Korea has always been a place that I want to visit because I love, love, love Korean food. For me, it really was just about the food. Little did I know that I would like many other things there, ie: weather, makeup, cute-sy stuff I'd never seen before and more!

I'll pick some highlights from my albums from day 1 - 8 and share them down below.
(the photos are not edited because I'm a bit lazy to do it now)

DAY ONE


My meal in the flight. First time!
My meal in the flight. First time!

First snack - Korean Fried Chicken (took us 15 minutes to order this!)

A different style of Korean Fried Chicken


DAY TWO
















DAY THREE

We got to try on Hanboks! We were shown a super big selection of these Hanboks and got to choose which one we wanna wear. I chose a red and gold one!

Once we've chosen what to wear, we got our hair done and our kind tour guide helped me with mine.

Tadaa! All ready!

So here's the prices for the rental of the Hanboks.

It's super normal to be seen in Hanboks around this area. Although I did feel a little weird wearing it and walking around...

While waiting for my friends to get their own perfect shots, I got mine too!



This is one of the many, many makeup stores.













Damage done on the 3rd day :D 

DAY FOUR

Breakfast almost everyday looks like this...

These are persimmons


We got to try persimmon wine and paired it with some cheese and crackers

This was a weird, weird, herbal feet spa. The smell of this liquid was really off-putting! 

But... I just had to. I screamed coz my skin was cracking due to the cold weather and the water was really hot.

This FILA shoes were a thing that time and I wanted to get for Sean but his size isn't available in the shops. That's for having big feet, NO KEWL SHOES for ya!


DAY FIVE

This is the breakfast cafe at the hotel we were staying that night.










DAY SIX

We are finally in Busan!













It was so nice to visit the Jagalchi Market but unfortunately we only had like 10 minutes. The aunty in me was really sad.








DAY SEVEN

Breakfast almost everyday looks like this...

I'm not complainin..












Our bosses took us for a fancy buffet dinner on the last night of the trip and it was AMAZINGGG!

Too bad I was too excited to eat... No other photos of the food there.

DAY EIGHT

I went clubbing for the first time ever on the last night in Korea. DID NOT LIKE IT AT ALL!

This is a part of the departmental store. It's so different there! 



For our last meal in South Korea, we had some tteokbokki that we can make ourselves. HOW COOL!?





Here's how we transported the souvenirs back home. BOUGHT TOO MUCH!

Alright, that's all for South Korea, I hope I can be back again when the pandemic is over and when my baby grows up haha!

Thank you for reading!
Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes