Baby Gender Reveal Party |

by - 01:38

Today marks the 220th day that I've been pregnant with my baby and I have 60 days to go before it pops! Here's my bump at Week 30 (last week). 


On the 10th of October, we had a very simple, family baby gender reveal party at home. It was nerve wrecking! I kinda always wanted to have a girl so that I can buy all the pretty clothes and whatever else and also, I've never imagined me raising a boy. 

But guess what? God always knows best and most of the time, He surprises us with His plans! Haha! 

During our monthly check-up in September, we got our gynae to write the baby's gender on a piece of paper and we even brought an envelope along so both Sean and I will not accidentally see what he had written. The doctor was quite amused that we didn't want to know the baby's gender! The nurses were giggling too.. As much as I wanted to take a peek, I really had to control myself haha! 

So we passed the envelope to my BFF, Serene so that she could arrange and prepare for the reveal party. We're really super grateful for her to spend so much effort and time in preparing everything. It was beautiful!  

Preparation time: 
Most of the food deco ideas were taken from Pinterest. I probably spent 2 weeks looking around to plan what was achievable.
The Outcome:
Mi Familia:




And the reveal....
YASSS! WE ARE HAVING A BOYYYYY!!

You May Also Like

0 kind notes