And it was only just a dream |

by - 07:47

It's 7.40am. I've just woken up 15 minutes ago from what I'd call the sweetest dream ever! And no, I DID NOT get married/have babies/turn rich in the dream. I simply went to US to study. It was a 6-month course. The dream was so clear that I knew when I was supposed to come back - October 2016.

It's weird how real a dream can be. I even boarded the plane, 'experienced' the different timezone and all I could remember in the dream was that my life was complete.

I've always wanted to go to the US. Ever since I was in high school. You may think it's because of the movies I watch... Yeah, maybe? But I also really want to experience how living there is like. I wanna breathe the air, explore the city, or the suburb, grocery shop (HAHAHA! Can't help the makcik in me) & lastly, to study there!

Before my alarm went on earlier, I was going to do grocery shopping :( how sad... I was already doing all that I ever wanted - in my dream. It was soooo hard to wake up to find myself on the bed. I was a little crushed inside. But God, if this is Your will for me (even for a few months), please let it be done...

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes