Choose Food | Macallum Connoisseurs, Penang

by - 23:23

I realised that many times when I am inspired to write something is that few days when my emotions are unpredictable. I myself won't know why I feel a certain way... How confusing it is to become a woman, right? I'm so confused. I don't know why I am annoyed at Sean at the same time I want him by my side. I don't know why I make little matters into mega huge matters like it's a life and death situation. I DON'T KNOW WHYYYY can somebody help me!!

I've been in a bad mood almost all day today, especially towards him as he remained patient and nice. After work, he asked to go for dinner together. I agreed. Then he asked if he could bring along work, I got really mad and went crazy. In the end he didn't bring his work out because of me. He brought me somewhere I've always wanted to go. Very thoughtful of him hor? I was very happy when I saw where he was turning in to. Macallum Connoisseurs! I was so so so glad we went there coz the food is seriously a class above! I could taste the authenticity in their beverage and food. It was amazing.
To conclude the story, food helps mood swings. And obviously, patient guys rock! Thankiew, me love, for being ever so patient with me... Promise to try to control them hormones! 

Alright now, back to the food... I ordered the Cheesy Curry Leaf Spaghetti while Sean ordered the Insanity Burger - you seldom go wrong with burgers, I guess? We also ordered coffee. Mine was Flat White, his was Latte. No words can describe how satisfied we were with the food. I wish my body could afford more food :/ I will be back again to try the rest of the menu and maybe explore the restaurant a little and take lotsa photos! 

Our table number :)
Cheesy Curry Leaf Spaghetti with prawn - RM22
Tastes so heavenly I can take 1 more plate of this. I love how the aroma of the leaf blends so well with the cheese. 
Insanity Burger - RM20 (Pork)
So juicy we literally needed to 'drink' it while letting it drip on my spoon.
Flat White - RM10
The best Flat White I've ever tasted.

Macallum Connoiseurs
Address: No 1, Gat Lebuh Macallum, George Town, 10300 George Town, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
Phone: +60 11-1259 1459
Operating Hours: 9am - 12am (Daily)

Thank you for reading! 

Love, Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes