10,000 reasons |

by - 12:15

Came back from work last night feeling so privileged and blessed. I have reasons to be upset at how certain things are going in my life right now but I have MORE reasons to be thankful.
Working for a renowned brand for almost 2.5 years has made me realise how blessed and favoured I am. Growing up reading fashion and lifestyle magazines had made me desire to work for a magazine. I remember clearly that there is this section in Cleo Magazine where they show snap shots of "behind the scenes" in the office and that made me dream of working there. The products that they get to try on, the little product samples they receive, putting together a fashion piece, dressing up someone, reviewing products and so on, definitely attracted my interests.
I started off as an admin. A sales admin. So I was taking event leads, answering phone calls, doing filing and so on. I often looked at the Marcom dept and thought how nice if I were to do what they were doing... Taking photos, managing social media, editing photos, do copy writing for prints etc. So much wantsssss!!
Little did I know, people were planning to leave. And the door opened for me. I have been in Marcom for about 1.5 years now! And I have to say I'm lovin' it! Everything I do now I do with passion. I've had many opportunities to experience things not everyone get to experience. For example, I get to be a part of organizing huge events, go to places like the Star Cruise and so many more I can't remember.
So come to think of it, I really have 10,000 reasons to be happy! And thankful! What led me to write this post was the visit I made to Star Cruise Gemini.. And especially with my lovely lovely colleagues which you'll see in the photos below:
This is the Seaview cabin
Oops, don't remember which category this is... 
Here's the Lounge, surprisingly not a smoking area
This is where the night shows take place. (Adults only)
There are 2 pools in the cruise! Not very big but good enough I guess. 
Say hello to my boss (beside me) and my fellow wonderful colleagues who make working so fun!
My dinner! Was starving during the cruise inspection and then finally greeted by these amazingly delicious food!
It was such an eye opening experience for me at the cruise. I loved everything except the dizziness I felt while walking the whole time. The ship was not even moving! Bleh, but everything became better after food. :D

Thank you for reading! 

Love, 
Sheryn

You May Also Like

0 kind notes