The strength of my heart |

by - 03:19

... is Him.

I wouldn't say I have no idea how I survived the past few months with the crazy schedule at work and in church but I know that the strength came from my God. We've been working on the album since February this year and finally launched it on 29th Aug during my church's 50th Anniversary. I'd say the support we've got was simply amazing!

The entire journey of recording this album has strengthened my faith in the reality of Christ... It has pushed me beyond what I 'think' I can do and cannot do, especially in song writing and singing. Recording this album has showed me that God uses the weak too. 5 of us had no experiences nor a have we attended any lessons but the album turned out nice and I give all glory to God!

The journey of recording the album was so wonderful because God revealed Himself so many times.
The album cover design was submitted to me by Mr Liang, Joanne who never saw it also showed me and the designs both bring the same meaning. How awesome is that? There were many more incidences where we knew very clearly that it was God who spoke.

There were also times when we forget to pray before we start recording and the music recorded that particular night went to waste coz it just didn't sound good no matter how many times we've tried to record. This reminds me that committing everything to God before we do anything is the utmost important thing. We learned our lesson and from that day on, we never missed praying.

Just last week when we were practicing in SAND band, God spoke and both Sean and I were very encouraged. It was said that the song we wrote (Freedom) will be sung by many youths and will be used in many churches. It will be 'the' song for this season. I am in awe. Never have I ever thought that a song written by a group of inexperienced people could touch so many hearts. This shows clearly that it is not how good of a composer you are, but whether how anointed the song is. I am so humbled and grateful that God chose us.

So this is how the album looks like, it has 7 songs, all written and produced by 5 of us with God's grace.



The album is for sale at RM30. For enquiries, email worship.rgbc@gmail.com.



You May Also Like

0 kind notes