Childhood Comfort Movies |

by - 23:15

I remember waking up very early in the morning (probably 5/6 am), walking to the TV console, pulling out my favourite movies in VCR tape form and then picked what to watch for that day. Well, at that time I only had about 7 movie choices but I NEVER got bored of watching them!
Please do not ever forget how vcr tapes look like and how they function! It's such a beautiful memory.. These are my favourite movies and I'd still watch them over and over again. I can't imagine growing up without these movies! 
In case you're wondering, this is a VCR Tape, just like a cassette but bigger in size. 
I love The Little Mermaid! Love the songs the story line, practically the whole movie.
I even have the "sing along songs" version and would Karaoke with it! 
To me, this is kids' type of horror movie. It has a dark side to the movie which I get the thrill whenever I watched it.
Guess this helped me developed a liking for horror movies?
I know every song in Pocahontas! Love the movie and love the sequel too! 
I thank my grandfather for introducing musicals to us when we were little!
Although the movie gets a little boring at some parts, I love how retro it is now! 
Also, one of my favourites, George Of The Jungle! I love the animation and the colours and of course, the tree house!
Ah Ha! Another 'dark' movie when I was young that I enjoy! Hocus Pocus is amayyyyzing!
Say hello to another musical. Sister Act came when I was a little older and I still enjoy it as much as last time. 

Seeing these posters makes me think of how carefree and literally free I was then. I'd love to lie on my couch and watch these again... God, when will I have the time?

Not sure if you were from the same generation but if you haven't watched any of these movies, YOU HAVE TO!!

OK, please allow me to side track a little. Saw this video earlier and thought it's like Sister Act in reality! Enjoy...



Thank you for reading!

Love, 
Sheryn 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes