Cause I'm leavin' on a jet plane |

by - 00:11

Travelling alone for the very first time via plane this time. I'm beyond blessed to be able to attend an external training sent by my company. And I have 1 person to thank, she is my boss... If she wouldn't have insisted that I go for this, it will not ever happen. So yes, I am very thankful. I have been really excited about going because I've been dying for someone experienced to train me on what I do daily - SOCIAL MEDIA. It may seem simple and effortless to some but trust me, when numbers of likes, engagements and followers are concerned, it's not that simple anymore. I've been managing the social media for about 1 year plus now and I think I have come to hit the wall. Like I can't really do anything much anymore? I don't know. What I know is that I wanted some training so badly in the beginning and now I finally have the chance to!


So, travelling alone this time is different because I'll be flyinggg alone. I am a dependent person and I practically need someone beside me wherever I go. I am afraid that I'll get lost or something or get conned... -.- haha! Call me paranoid. Whateverrr. Oh. wait something just slipped my mind while writing this. Mehh... 

Never mind. Guess I'm gonna learn a lot from this trip. CAN'T WAIT! 

Let me continue, I'll be going to KL. Don't think I should disclose any further info about my trip haha coz I am paranoid. :D I'll be there from Wed - Sat... I have Wed all to myself... Where should I go? I just Googled the nearest mall so at least I can kill some time there... and maybe shop a little *giggles* HOHOHO, Sunway Pyramid, here I come!! UBER, please do not fail me.

OK now, I'm gonna have to start packing my bag and do some more research. 

Thank you for reading!

Love,
Sheryn
The one on the right is the person who made this possible! :) Thanks, Angie! 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes