3 Idiots- Not so idiotic after all. :')

by - 01:56

It's 1:15AM now and I just finished watching a Hindi movie, 3 Idiots (2009) which is 2:44 HOURS long!!! OMGsh! I know I'm like outdated okay. Whatever. Every minute was worth it!! Super good Hindi movie since Khabi Khushi Khabi Gham (2001). This movie speaks so much about what I'm going through OMGsh it's unbelievable. Actually a few of my friends asked me to watch (because it was funny) but I refused to watch. See! I believe in timing! It probably won't mean so much to me if I watched it then. And I like it not because it has funny scenes okay.. Here's what I got from the movie (ONE of the many):

Go after your PASSION, not what/who the world or society or your family wants you to be. 

Besides being relatable to my life, I find that the story line carries so much truth! Like how schools always implement those "systems" and make learners believe that success is only measured by grades and how "smart" you are. WRONG!!! Getting good grades in school doesn't necessarily make you successful when you grow up!! Need I explain more? Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, many more didn't do well in school! But I say this with moderation okay. Not like I'm asking everyone to fail school but what I'm saying is, school, grades, education is not EVERYTHING. Really. Okay back to my emo-ness!  Cried so much throughout the entire movie and the most important thing I look for in a movie- HAPPY ENDING!!
Ahhhh what a good ending of the day for me too... :)
I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this show! (The movie has English subtitles! I cannot understand Hindi one)
Here's a few sneak peak of the movie:

 So these are the THREE IDIOTS (Inspiring Idiots I would say)

The one in red, I adore most. :3 

Here's the HAPPY ENDING!! I'm not gonna show what is it just in case you wanna watch it, this won't be a spoiler! :D

Okay, besides watching the oh-so-super-awesome movie, I did something very very unexpected tonight. I patched up (with thread and needle) my sister's pants! HAHAHA! Ok. Most of you would probably think why so pity, just go get new one. But hey, this pair is unlike any other! EXTINCT already! Cannot find anywhere else! It has 5 holes altogether. Hahaha say also embarrassed. I love it so much. And I'm going to the try out gym tomorrow so must must must wear comfy sports attire right? I have never sewed anything real before-like this pair of pants. The last time I (tried to) sew was in high school which is 6 years ago. HAHAHA. And I always cannot sew properly. I know I'm not that girl-ish afterall. Hehe. SO I'll show you this super-supreme pants that I would never wanna throw away even though it's not mine........ 

............. let me shake off my embarrassment first.............


.........................

.......

......

.....

There....


I know it doesn't look like some fancy fancy pair but so what?! Haha as long as I like it :D

Okay! That's all for today! Time for me to ZZzzzz. Good night, world! :) 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes