Beezee weekend in a long, long time

by - 01:51

It's been so long since I had super busy weekends.. I love it!

Friday was quite an eventful day.. I went for a drink with my girl friends and we had a really good time! I think that was like one of the best conversations I had since I don't know when! Haha! We talked about mostly church stuff but IT WASN'T BORING OK! But we only had like 2 hours cuz I gotta run. The funniest thing that happened was, we ordered green tea latte (1 hot & 1 cold) and when it came it tasted like green tea POWDER. Really. So we asked the waiter to change and guess what? He had to change it THREE times before it really tastes like green tea latte (but still nahhh :/). I guess we are too used to the good GTL from Starbucks. Goood job, Starbucks! You made us green tea latte expert! :) So yeah that was the highlight and we made friends with the waiters too!! So here's a picture of us at the cafe:


And right after that, I had to rush off for dinner with my cell members. (did I mention before I am a Cell Leader in church?) So this week, our activity was to just have dinner and catch a movie together. 
It was really hard to get nice(bright) lighting in this cozy-comfy cafe (The Cruises Steak House). These are the people I lead.. And a few more missing in the picture. I love them all!! :) 

After dinner, as I said, we planned to watch a movie so we picked The Lone Ranger! YAY for Johnny Depp! Woooots!! Love his acting! Ta daaaaa (his name was Tonto in this movie) and and and before we entered the cinema, I had extra time to do this:
I'm a monsterrrrrrrr! Rarrrrrr!!!!!

Two of my favourite characters in the movie. Tonto and the white horse. :D The horse is such a BEAUTY!

Next day, I woke up about 9 and ran some errands for Georgetown Festival 2013. I was there to sell art pieces, paper wallets and handmade robots from nuts and plugs. The whole day was super draining and tiring because of the HOT SUN!!! But I enjoyed the festival anyway. Spent more than 12 hours out from home! Ughh. I will show pictures below so you can see what I did there. But my phone died halfway so didn't get the chance to snap more photos. 
Here are a few: 
Finally we took picture with the famous giant cat 

One of my crazy ideas to promote what I was selling! Haha. Didn't really work out though.


Finally, I did henna for RM 10. Everyone says it's overpriced but aiya I did it in a festival so I expect things to be a little more expensive.. Nevermind!

So this was our stall! Spot them robots!! :D 

That's all for Saturday! So Sunday (today) we went back to sell the remaining stuff. And I also found out that I appeared in the Star newspaper! HAHA I'm a coward I still dare not look at the picture... So that's all folks! Good night!! See you again! :) 


You May Also Like

0 kind notes