Kiasu level: #%/*@!?&*:+%)

by - 23:26

Oh my gosh. I just saw a picture posted on Facebook where people queue up the long lines just to get those toy minions in McD. And they bring trolleys to fetch them!! Yes I admit these minions, they're EXTREMELY cute but these toys are meant (mostly) for children aren't they? Adults just need to exploit them. :(  News are spreading that people buy them cheap at McD outlets (because they only cost RM 3 per toy) to sell them at higher prices. THIS IS CRAZY. I mean Penang people, WHAT HAVE YOU BECOME?! :( Now I  wonder their intention of buying. I somehow feel this is really crazy hence this post. Here's the crazy picture of people bringing trolleys to buy the Happy Meals:

I don't know la I just don't find this pleasing to the eyes and soul!! GRRR! And I'm pretty sure most of them who went crazy to get the toys were just joining the fun. ISH. Forgive me if you think I'm judging too much. But this is really UNACCEPTABLE. Okthanksbye. 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes