Gurney Paragon: Sam's Groceria

by - 02:02

All you Penang lang! As y'all know, Gurney Paragon had its soft launch on Tuesday, 23rd July 2013 when I was still happily playing in Genting. Haha so I went just now with my parents. So besides the very pretty stores that was there, one place attracted my attention most was Sam's Groceria (grocery store la) OMGsh most of the food stuff in there are imported like from sooo many places. My eyes went O.O. Literally. Haha ya like some 'sua pa kao'. This place sells so many types of chocolates I dunno why and they aren't very expensive as I thought they would be. And besides chocolates, one more thing that attracted me most is JUICES. GOSH. So many types of juices I've never seen before! And I think it's illegal to snap pictures in stores. But I did it.. Just to show how cool this place is!! Okay, enough of talking... Let them pictures talk!

CHOCOLATES




Chocolates, chocolates everywhere!! Even mummy also super amazed cuz she loves chocs. :)


JUICE
(I only took pics of one brand cuz among all, they interest me most)
RM 11.70 per bottle of 220ml





Pretty right?? Haha ok I'm definitely going back there again when I can afford my own juice! Toodles! Good night people!! :) 


You May Also Like

0 kind notes