All smiles!

by - 20:28

Another week had passed. SO FAST! And I remain jobless. So my final semester result was out few days back. This time, checking result wasn't that nerve wrecking as it used to be. Haha I don't know why. This time everyone scored quite badly, including myself. But I am actually very thankful I did not fail (never before okay!) because the final sem was a KILLER sem for me. So yeah.... HAPPYYYY.... Just wanna share something in my heart. I am actually a bit sad that I'm jobless and I have nothing to do. God showed up so many times at first then after all the interviews, everything seems so quiet and mundane. And I ask Him constantly why did You surprise me? Why did you make me put so much hope? Then *snap* I realised how impatient I am, how I can lose hope so quickly, how I expect everything to be so instant. HMMM. So brought myself back up, and I told Him I will still trust him and have my hope in Him. And thennnn just now in church, a lady whom I don't really know came to me and said "God will lead you to the right job and you will be such a blessing!" OHMAMAMIA! Her words..... Were so affirming... I almost teared. I was speechless (very seldom I speechless ok). Yeah. Was really encouraged today. Hehe.


Okay next part, I'm just gonna post pictures of last week during Georgetown Festival 2013 (my friend finally whatsapped me those pictures cuz my phone died) A few only lah just to show off a bit hehe!

Okay I don't really remember what is this called, MAI KA/MIANG KAM/MAI KAP HAHAH! It's a Thai delicacy. Looks gross but very very yummy!

This was our stall close-up look! 

And lastly Thai laksa! SO YUMMMZ! Thai food never fails! NEVER. 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes