I miss this.

by - 10:05

After watching this video, it makes me think about those days where I would spend hours and hours watching videos of these really talented people doing covers of songs (and get super envious and wanna be there with them). And I would make covers too! Cuz they're just very very inspiring. And I would pick up my guitar, spend HOURS learning up songs so I can record myself but unfortunately, I don't have those super good software and devices that I can use to record good quality covers and HAHAHA I'm not THAT good also la.. So all my videos and covers usually end up in the Recycle Bin or in some folders on my computer. And as months (maybe years) passed I think I just gave up, my guitar became a part of my room deco. So after watching this, they remind me to pick up my guitar again and do what I love doing and I will improve! :D I've been following them since Day One. And they never stop inspiring me! Now you enjoy!



You May Also Like

0 kind notes