Despicable Me Toy & Girly stickers

by - 18:22

I know I'm crazy. I went all the way to McD just to get one of the minions from Despicable Me. Haha so super cute and it's very very cheap!! RM 3 only!! It can giggle when it's shaken up and down!! Ahhhh what a good buy!


Ok so apart from the minion I bought today, I just realised I have like this crazy compulsive behaviour when it comes to stickers. And this shop called Mr. DIY sells like super cheap and very pretty stickers! I bought 2 ONLY but mom scolded me. 

See! Nice or not, YOU TELL ME! These two only for RM 4.80!!! 

Haha waste money but I know for sure it will be of good use one.. So.... I decided to stick on my phone. Okay this one looks very girlish. I try to be as 'yeng' (sophisticated) as possible already... But I failed. Cannot resist these glittery pinkish stickers!! My phone looks like a typical girl's phone now. :/ But I LIKE!! Sorry ah, people who don't like girly stuff! :D Here's how my phone looks like: 

Can't really see how pretty the heart shaped sticker is rite? Nevermind, it's purple and glittered and has a smaller white heart shape at the side. SOOO NICE!! 

You May Also Like

0 kind notes